» Focus and Scope
» Correction, Retraction & Removal
» Section Policies
» Peer Review Process
» Open Access Statement
» Copyright and License Statment
» Authorship and Plagiarism
» Publication Ethics
» Author Guidelines
» Journal History
» Author Fees
» About this Publishing System
Peer Review Process
The Indonesian Nursing Scientific Journal (JIIKI) implements the following review process policy:
- Authors are advised to check the manuscript and title page for compliance with the template before submission.
- Submitted manuscripts will undergo a review process by the editor, focusing on the alignment with the journal's scope and template.
- During this process, the editor will communicate with the authors to determine whether the manuscript is suitable for sending to reviewers or should be returned/rejected.
- Manuscripts that pass the above stages are sent to 2 reviewers for content review using the double-blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scholarly impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will provide authors with feedback, acceptance, or rejection of the manuscript.
- The editor will decide, considering reviewer recommendations, whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Indonesian Nursing Scientific Journal (JIIKI).
- The decision of the Editor-in-Chief is final.
- The entire review process is carried out entirely through the OJS web platform.